Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Era of Marketing

Hi all,

I haven't been writing from a long time...and I love writing..but still I am not. The reason..well nothing inspiring happening around..or rather...the perspective which makes normal things inspiring has been changing. When you are a student, you are surrounded by knowledge, newness of everything and everything seems inspiring..inspiring enough to make you leave everything and write. That hasn't happened in a long time...till today.

I almost forgot that I used to write a blog... before today when I received a mail from a "Kind of Food Critic" company, they asked me to check there website and write about it.

Well this is for them..guys I don't do promotions through blog but believe me, if you are good enough, you won't have to ask me to promote you....that is one of my hobbies.

And I am writing this blog just for the same reason, well yes, the website is Good, good enough to make me stop having my food and write about it. But even better is the marketing concept they have used and the idea they have come up with.

How many times Foodies like me just browse through websites to find out a new place to eat. One of the reasons "The Hoggers" and other such groups came into existence.

But most of the site don't even provide a proper address of the place you are looking for...relate to this???

Well here is a site which almost hits the Bull's eye in that case. The better part about this..an amazing way of marketing, a clean and uncluttered webpage, need for registration (I am guessing for personalized offers ) and above all that better prices for registered users.

Well, I know I haven't told you guys the name yet; it is www.poshvine.com and TADA, for readers of this blog, you get Rs. 200 credited in your account if you use the referral code PVBLGR07 while you sign up. My advice, go check out the site..its good.

No comments:

Post a Comment